mas habib

  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Dropdown Menu ▼
    • Submenu 1
    • Submenu 2
    • Submenu 3
  • Useful Link
Home » Tanpa Label » My Life After Joining Steemit

My Life After Joining Steemit

Posted by GEDABUZ
» Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Quit my job and chose to be a stay at home mother was the biggest decision that I had ever made in my life. To be honest I was happy to be kind of released from deadlines and pressure life and a double happy to see and raise my own son and now two sons by myself. However, parenting is not always that easy. Sometimes you get angry at the same time you have to be patient. I am actually an expressive one and it is really a test for me. Then I realized, I need a room for myself and still feel free and happy. 

Joining Steemit is undeniable a apart of solution for me. It helps me to keep enjoying doing what I am doing as a mother but feels not alone, happy and the best part is the rewards. Since joining in November last year (it is actually just two months ago:) ), I feels a new me comes out. I love to share everything I make and see. I know my English is not good enough as English a foreign language for me but I am trying. Everywhere I go, when I see something not common I always remember my Steemit fellas must see this too and hoping that it is useful and you will like it. I take picture frequently which is not much I do before except for selfie or grouvie. Using my smartphone camera now I am proudly to tell you that I am a trainee photographer. 

Taking human photograph, the expert says you will have to ask permission before take the photos. That is what I know for a while when starting to take pictures. Until yesterday, something silly happened, I tried to capture fishermen pulling the rope from the sea and they laughed at me when I asked their permission then they try to cover their face. That was awkward moment but funny when I try to remember. Yesterday I realized that we cannot put the same rule on different people, place and tradition. Somehow there are people are always welcome and feel comfortable without knowing to be captured. What I underlined, no need permission for some people to take their pictures or I am about to embarrass myself. :D 

This several photographs that I took yesterday about fishermen pulling the fishing nets from the sea. Hope you like it.

http://ift.tt/2jBBJTk http://ift.tt/2jBE00K

ADS HERE !!!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

coinmedia

ads

visitor

Copyright © mas habib. All rights reserved. Designed by CB Blogger & RT Media

↑