mas habib

  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Dropdown Menu ▼
    • Submenu 1
    • Submenu 2
    • Submenu 3
  • Useful Link
Home » Tanpa Label » POEM: INTROVERTICAL

POEM: INTROVERTICAL

Posted by GEDABUZ
» Tuesday, 10 January 2017

http://ift.tt/2jBKSLy 1/ Light sweeps the caverns Displacing darkness Crawling back to sky Stalagmites echo On the waters below Miners resolve To pluck rarer gems The lack of oxygen Reveals new life Forms point from water To the dangling bats An invisible river Behind a timely vail Is the source of river rounds The edgeless remains Hides our spiked footing http://ift.tt/2iDz7Ad 2/ Here are my thoughts After talking to you About what we do When no one is looking The lights about-face The moon grows shy And we lie still Like shutterless limbs Swallowing silence To prepare for The drop of an inner plumb Listening for the _clunk_ The bottom of our soul And if there is No bottom Then this cavern This capsule Is lush http://ift.tt/2jBtHcT 3/ I sat wondering if Our many faces Where our hidden aspects Or the undiscovered parts Like dandelion personas Revealing connected roots When I pop one head Slander it and stomp I am giving myself less Means of expression Or ways to console My inner infant When I label An unknown plant A weed I cut Off my soul from A new source of medicine When I attack you I block a bridge To connection we need http://ift.tt/2iDIDmA 4/ The conversation of introvert and extrovert Becomes nothing When pressure makes Us open and closed Two spins from the same Two equal states Temperature Unifying our presentation http://ift.tt/2jBFRT6 5/ You little known Companion Educate my under blossomed Buds Open Senses I become Ready for winter Growth Your silent stones Rolling stallions And ever present Hidden dragons Your welcoming Wagons take this crew Into fresh fields To smear dew http://ift.tt/2iDIEHo 6/ They yearn to place You in their box When you open your mouth They love to see Your saw when You slice ether Their uneasiness With silence Is jealousy For you possess A delicatessen Hush variety http://ift.tt/2jBG7Bw 7/ I thank you for Your silence Your lack of likes Missing emoticons Your mindful view And the bigger audience Your commentless vote Nodding to approve I hope this message Has touched you Simply Truly And Forever Yours


Image sources: http://ift.tt/1OaqnzK http://ift.tt/2i5G7Iq http://ift.tt/2iDMUGG http://ift.tt/2jBLvVu http://ift.tt/2bPSD8l http://ift.tt/2jBJDfa http://ift.tt/2iDxySU
I dislike hearing consersation of people discussing whether they are an introvert or an extrovert. They have a personality inclination, but it always changes based on circumstance. It could be small or large groups of people, nature or cityscapes, or different environments. I think it is more valuable to be honest about these personality inclinations. Admit when you don't want to talk. Be honest about your desire for company. And this will allow the details to work themselves out. The style of poetry is from a book I recently lost where Robert Frost talks to a friend from Vermont. He numbers sections of his poetry for reasons I still don't understand. I blindly copied his style and realized that I was unknowingly using the numbering system to give myself chances to expand my thoughts on one topic. It allowed me to revisit incomplete poems and write new sections based on meeting new people and other changes in my life. In the end, the whole and its parts would define the poem. I'm not sure if you enjoy this change, but I feel like this method empties me more and makes me crave for other large topics allowing me to dig deep like an introvert. : ) http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2jBHr7p

ADS HERE !!!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

coinmedia

ads

visitor

Copyright © mas habib. All rights reserved. Designed by CB Blogger & RT Media

↑