mas habib

  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Dropdown Menu ▼
    • Submenu 1
    • Submenu 2
    • Submenu 3
  • Useful Link
Home » Tanpa Label » Seeing the Sky in a Puddle (a poem)

Seeing the Sky in a Puddle (a poem)

Posted by GEDABUZ
» Tuesday, 10 January 2017

image credits: 1 2 3 Tragedy of unknown homeless man found 'frozen to death' in city centre on coldest night of the year

http://ift.tt/2jsZrgo
by @ proglobyte .. I smelled bad I smelled my own mouth My ass wafting up from behind I'm disgusting .. Fuck this! Once more around the block Looking for a place to sit I wonder if that security guard was still practicing how to be a dick. No place to sit, no place to hide .. It's cold I'm wet I'm fucking dying! Nobody gives a shit.
http://ift.tt/2j5Z66y
My head bowed to the ground I did not want to seem them I don't want them to see me I don't want to see them seeing me I just want to hide for a while No public space Well, no there is .. .. but only for the fully housed .. wanting to get outside for a while No public space for we who have no interior space to return to. I hate them! How can they be so distant, yet RIGHT THERE! EVERYWHERE! But I am not allowed to sit .. just want to stop and sit! I stare at my feet, they keep moving, moving me .. nowhere in particular .. Another puddle suddenly comes into my field of view .. Walk through it, walk around it, doesn't fucking matter! Then I saw it .. it stopped me .. a beautiful blue .. the sky, looking up at me through a hole in the ground .. Why haven't I seen this before!? I looked up .. not just up .. UP! Shocked by a smile involuntarily forming .. ... smiling at the sky.
http://ift.tt/2jsWYmf
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2j5YHkA

ADS HERE !!!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

coinmedia

ads

visitor

Copyright © mas habib. All rights reserved. Designed by CB Blogger & RT Media

↑