mas habib

  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Dropdown Menu ▼
    • Submenu 1
    • Submenu 2
    • Submenu 3
  • Useful Link
Home » Tanpa Label » Walking at Yul Dong Lake Park / Life Photography

Walking at Yul Dong Lake Park / Life Photography

Posted by GEDABUZ
» Tuesday, 10 January 2017

I went to a Lake Park Yul Dong.

The park was wide than I thought, and there were a lot of people. I felt like I went to an amusement park because of the people. I just wanted to walk calm and ride a bicycle. (If it was possible.) To be honest, the park wasn't what I expected. It was only good to see a different nature look. It was interesting there was a bungee jump dock. 

It was a parking space. Look at the cars! You'll guess how many people were there.

I was going up there.

I found out a park map. I thought I can't walk all around the lake.

Do you like bungee jumping? I think bungee jumping will be possible from the spring at the park. I just thought the park is very interesting because it looked like an amusement park partly. There was also some exercise place, playground for children, pet's place, a park with a specific theme and so on. It was very entertaining.

It was little chilly. I needed some coffee. There was a little charity store. A cup of coffee costs 1500won (about one dollar fifty cents)

It was my favorite view.

I walked to a sculpture place made with a theme of books. I liked the sculptures to share later. See you again!

@bontonstory

http://ift.tt/2igZttK http://ift.tt/2ihe20r

ADS HERE !!!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

coinmedia

ads

visitor

Copyright © mas habib. All rights reserved. Designed by CB Blogger & RT Media

↑