mas habib

  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Dropdown Menu ▼
    • Submenu 1
    • Submenu 2
    • Submenu 3
  • Useful Link
Home » Tanpa Label » [Whole30] Diet 5 - Sugar please!

[Whole30] Diet 5 - Sugar please!

Posted by GEDABUZ
» Tuesday, 10 January 2017

I woke up today with no detox symptoms. I dare-say that part may be done? I hope! Breakfast was fajita-style red pepper and onions with 2 fried eggs (ghee, salt, pepper) http://ift.tt/2jgQ18e Yesterday I vowed to be a better meal planner. All I managed to do was plan a dinner that could be eaten as left overs the next day. Here is the recipe that seemed appealing. http://ift.tt/2ibtyfV Thai food is always a win and I've never attempted this before. I researched W30 compliant chicken broths and decided to go to Whole Foods. It was a $69 trip that made me feel like I was cooking the most expensive soup on Earth. http://ift.tt/2jh4zoE I was starting to get hungry for lunch so my little baby side-kick and I grabbed some W30 approved items from the lunch bar as well as some baby friendly mac and cheese. http://ift.tt/2iboDvC Hard to be jealous of someone who looks this cute when they are carbing up. http://ift.tt/2jgZnRv I had almonds and blackberries while the baby napped after lunch. We are still nursing so according to W30, I'm snack-approved. Otherwise, they encourage you to only eat 3 meals a day. They say it's better for hormone reset to have some down time between foods. I know I'm hormone sensitive to phytoestrogens and avoid flax, soy, hummus and tahini as a result. So sad. I love all of those things. Especially Silk Yogurt. http://ift.tt/2ibsSXX This is the end result of my Tom Kha Yum recipe. It was surprisingly good without added sugar but next time I will leave out the diced tomatoes. I think it muddies the flavors of the coconut and ginger for me and those flavors were what I most wanted. http://ift.tt/2jgZpJ7 Later I rushed my oldest to gymnastics and met Dad and baby at the strip mall when we were done. The strip mall has a trader joes and a pet store among other shops. I bought these as a snack because I seem to have a two hour hunger window. The only ingredients are plantains, sunflower oil and salt. Technically Whole30 compliant and will become the crunch in a taco salad I'll make later in the week. Joy! http://ift.tt/2ibnjci Some strip-mall cuteness. I really dislike seeing animals in cages. My empathy goes into overdrive. The kids love it though. http://ift.tt/2jh3Tj0 Today I made two good but hard choices. I avoided buying dried mango because I knew I just wanted it to feed what the W30 peeps call my "sugar dragon". I wanted it pretty bad and was super eyeballing the sample juice cups in TJ's too. Those plantain chips were the lesser of two evils. I also avoided late night snacking on banana and/or apple with almond butter tonight. I won't avoid it tomorrow, but I checked in with my body and after drinking more water, I'm not as hungry as I thought. Onward to day 6! http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2ibAvOb

ADS HERE !!!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

coinmedia

ads

visitor

Copyright © mas habib. All rights reserved. Designed by CB Blogger & RT Media

↑