mas habib

  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Dropdown Menu ▼
    • Submenu 1
    • Submenu 2
    • Submenu 3
  • Useful Link
Home » Tanpa Label » Experimenting with Spheroids in Colored Pencil

Experimenting with Spheroids in Colored Pencil

Posted by GEDABUZ
» Tuesday, 10 January 2017

# My hand hurts, but I'm still smiling! :D ![10jan selfie](http://ift.tt/2jBBx6f) I have been very busy drawing and experimenting further with the colored pencils I posted about recently. Here's a sampling of my latest progression: ![lavender sphere](http://ift.tt/2iDBF0V) On the left is just a quick reference I sketched out in graphite - difficult to make out in the pic. On the right is an example of putting the reference to use. The shadow isn't quite right, but I'm very satisfied with the smoothness in the shading of the sphere. ---- ![completed green sphere](http://ift.tt/2jBEpQF) Here is the completed version of the green sphere I shared earlier this week ![incomplete green sphere](http://ift.tt/2iXnTtJ) The same sphere, as it was a few days ago ---- ## Thank you for allowing me to share my art progress with you :) #### If you'd like to see a few of the other things I've drawn recently, take your pick! * (http://ift.tt/2jiOQV2) * http://ift.tt/2iDwCOm * http://ift.tt/2hCJlQ4 http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2j63CSL

ADS HERE !!!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

coinmedia

ads

visitor

Copyright © mas habib. All rights reserved. Designed by CB Blogger & RT Media

↑