mas habib

  • Home
  • About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
  • Dropdown Menu ▼
    • Submenu 1
    • Submenu 2
    • Submenu 3
  • Useful Link
Home » Tanpa Label » My First Post

My First Post

Posted by GEDABUZ
» Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Since this is my first time on Steemit, I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself and what I believe. My name is Anarchy1995 I am a 21 year old newborn anarchist. I am an An-Cap, but unfortunately still a slave to the system. I work a typical 9 to 5 for a large company and most of my paycheck is stolen from me. Despite the shitty situation I am in, I am hopeful. I truly believe that 2017 will be my year. My plan is to make/save enough money to leave the United States and buy a home in Acapulco, Mexico; San Juan, Puerto Rico or some other Central American city. I am a creative guy and some of my talents include: playing the guitar/ singing, graphic design, autocadd, and videography. So hopefully I can find a way to make money doing one of my passions. Anyway I hope you decide to check back and read my thoughts about life, liberty, and my pursuit of happiness. http://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://ift.tt/2iDxgv6

ADS HERE !!!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

coinmedia

ads

visitor

Copyright © mas habib. All rights reserved. Designed by CB Blogger & RT Media

↑